Russell Reynolds Associates is a premier provider of senior-level executive search and assessment, serving clients globally for 40 years. We advise our clients on recruiting and retaining outstanding and impactful leaders, and help them mitigate the risks associated with senior level appointments.
We are a private firm with 41 offices across North and South America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, covering all major business regions including Africa, Eastern Europe and Russia, the Middle East and the South Pacific.
We leverage our collective expertise to identify and assess leaders who can support the growth and success of our client organizations.
- Our 300 experienced consultants are supported by a global research network
- We lead 3,500 engagements annually, across a broad range of industries and functional roles
Recruiting and assessing senior-level executives is the cornerstone of our business
Our in-depth understanding of leadership competencies and specific industries enables us to identify individuals who possess the right leadership skills and industry and role-specific expertise.
- Our proprietary database is rigorously maintained and reflects our collective cross-sector, global and senior-level network of contacts
- Our consultants are supported by an experienced, matrixed research organization and comprehensive referencing resources
Our industry leading assessment capabilities evaluate leaders and candidates with psychometric testing and in-depth behavioral interviews, and can also assess candidates against industry benchmarks.
- Our cultural assessment services measure an organization’s current and/or desired culture, and provide insight into culture fit - a critical component in onboarding and enhancing candidates' success in the role
- Our rigorous approach to referencing provides a 360 degree perspective of the candidate relative to the required competencies and leadership skills, supports the finalist selection process and helps identify areas to address in on boarding
Leadership for the Digital Transformation
Our Digital Transformation Practice specializes in helping organizations find the digitally-experienced leaders they need to rethink business models, restructure processes and develop new products and services in an environment upended by social, mobile, cloud computing and data analytics.
- Digital transformation requires leadership across the organization, and we help organizations find digitally fluent CEOs and board directors who can lead and guide the transformation process, and digital functional leaders such as Chief Digital Officers who have both the technical and leadership skills to make the transformation happen
- We draw upon our experience helping both pure-play digital companies and our industry experience to identify and recruit executives who can create and implement effective digital strategies at non-digital companies
Identifying and recruiting experienced, proven leaders for our clients
Our success over the past four decades is attributable to the outstanding quality of our people and a culture and business strategy focused on excellence in client service.
- We identify the most experienced and proven candidates – leaders who will make an immediate and significant impact on an organization
- We invest in long-term relationships, taking the time to gain a thorough understanding of each client's business goals and strategy, relative to the leadership competencies needed for success, their position in the marketplace and business life-cycle, their competition and their culture
- We work together to assemble the most effective team to serve on each engagement, based on the specific role, business area and geography
- We maintain an open dialogue with our clients and candidates throughout the assignment, ensuring expectations are met on both sides and ensuring a smooth transition through the final selection and offer stages
We have created a unique, industry-leading client feedback program to gauge our clients’ satisfaction with our services. At the close of each engagement, a dedicated Client Feedback Consultant contacts each client by telephone to discuss the quality of our execution and how we might improve our service.
We consider candidate “stickiness” to be a key measure of our long-term success and follow up regularly with clients and candidates to ensure that the new appointment is working well. As a firm we earn consistently high client feedback scores and enjoy strong levels of repeat business from our clients.